Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Illness


I'm not feeling terribly well today. A bit of a headache ... okay a lot of a headache ... and just sort of under the weather. As I sit here on the couch, a bowl of delicious soup in hand ... I find that my sick feel good movie is on, "Independence Day". What rocks about this would be the fact that first I don't have to put it on and also that it appears to be some lengthened directors cut. I've seen this movie so many times that each extra scene is freaking me out. When did they come out with a 2 hour and 40 minute version? And why don't I own it? And how can we forget my favorite line in the whole film, "I've got complete failure in the staff."

I found that this version is probably the extended 2 disk special set. It is now on my amazon wish list!!!

No comments: