Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dark Mornings

This morning I woke up at 6am. Not unusual for me - but it was darker than it seems most mornings. I laid with Moab until 7am - and it was still dark. I decided to get up, make a cup of coffee and look at when we'd be falling back (and thus making for a much brighter morning). Turns out that the Bush Administration changed the time for this and now it is set as:

Beginning in 2007, Daylight Saving Time is extended one month and begins for most of the United States at:

2 a.m. on the Second Sunday in March

and lasts until

2 a.m. on the First Sunday of November.



Why does our administration feel the need to screw with daylight savings?


On a totally separate note, I bough a Venus fly trap a while back (I'm sure I blogged about it). And it bloomed. I've never even heard of a blooming fly trap. I'm surprised it even likes it in this dry climate.

No comments: