Saturday, July 01, 2006

Saturdays






I love weekends. Not because I can sleep in, and not because I don't have to go to work. I love Saturdays because I can do anything I want. I sort of feel free on Saturdays.

So, you may wonder, what does she do then?










#1 - decided I want red hair (do you think I look Irish now?)
#2 - Got the coolest math book on the planet and have been forcing everyone on in the house to do puzzles. Yesterday's puzzle: 3,9,7,13,11,__,15,21,19,25 [Bring out your inner geek and solve it]
#3 - cleaned out our gear closet and my clothing closet (as you can see Moab approves)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WISH I could find the puzzle solution... Not finding it would get me in trouble... That one looks easy though, so lucky me, I'll get out of this unscathed :)

Unknown said...

If you want red hair you need to go to Nancy's at Michaels in Santa Fe. That's where I buy my hair.