Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Pretty


I noticed the other day, that I had some new pretties I should share. First off, a friend of ours has a very talented daughter and she painted a picture for me. She knows I love water and did this painting. Then I was cutting flowers and decided to let them float instead of stand. Don't they spend too much time trying to keep their heads up? Can't they rest? Lastly I got new fabric. Wonderful fabric. I can not wait to use it.

On a different note I've been working on some cartoon characters. I'm a terrible artist. Probably the worst on the planet. So, let's hope that the wit out ways the terrible art work huh? I'll post something once I finish a strip. Tough work though. I get one person okay - but person number two goes to pot and I can't use the strip.

No comments: