Sunday, July 30, 2006

Mother F*cking Snakes On A Plane


Or was that on the yard? I had read that Samuel L. only wanted to do the movie if they kept the title. The original title had the *f* word in it. I think if you are going to go ahead and make a terrible movie, you should at least have a good title.

I was outside watering and mowing the lawn today when I found a number of snakes. Not one, not two, but enough that I was wondering if we now have a colony of snakes taking over the back yard. What exactly do you call a group of snakes? Not a gaggle. Hmm.

Anyway. Photo of the great snake right here. Mother Freaking Snakes In The Yard. I wonder how that film would be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great title! But could be improved on; how about 'Mother F** Atomic Snakes in the Yard'? I saw lots of lizards in my yard on Saturday!

Karin