Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Gnome Therapy

Before Mike left (weeks ago now) there was an incident with a skunk in the back yard. We heard something digging and Mike got the flashlight, only to see a skunk hanging out right below our bedroom window. Last night, I'm laying in bed reading a book and I hear something outside the window again.

Now, with this said I must tell you something, I have a garden gnome below my window and every day for the past 3 weeks I've had to set it back upright. Something keeps knocking it over. Looks like it has been pushed over actually.

Back to the story. I hear this noise. I get up, grab the flash light and shine it out the window. What do I find? I find two very tiny baby skunks who are rubbing all over the gnome. Making little chirps and pushing into the gnome. Even with the flash light right in their eyes, they continued their gnome therapy. I'll try and get a photo tonight. They look like twins, but who knows, maybe all skunks just look alike!

1 comment:

onthemove - klh said...

Baby skunks sound cute....hopefully the cuteness makes up for the gnome molestation