Saturday, August 26, 2006

Rooms





I spent all of yesterday moving rooms around and cleaning them up. Ever wonder how it is possible that the floor gets so dirty underneath beds? I believe it is the kitties playing jokes on me ... but who knows.

I first took all the furniture (including mounted shelves) out of the small room. Cleaned the walls, blinds and steamed the carpets. While the floors dried I took everything out of the larger room and then cleaned all of it. While the second room dried I moved stuff back into the first and then back into the larger. The craft room just has everything in it - but has not been set up (to my design yet). The design will take some wood working from Mike, which we might not get to until September. The spaces are much crisper and easier to use now.

1 comment:

onthemove - klh said...

sounds like a lot of work, but looks like it was well worth it.