Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Murderous Weekend




I did spend Sunday pulling tomato plants out of my garden. I felt terrible about it - but NO ONE wanted them. I was going to take a photo of them sitting in the composter - all sad and limp - but instead I decided to post photos of my garden and some of my favorite plants.

Question, I love gourds. I think they are magically funky. I buy seeds and they turn out how ever the bugs and wind cross pollinate them. Sometimes in nice forms, other times in the shapes of strange objects that could only be loved by their mother. The question is, I bought seeds from The Gourd Lady, who asked me "Do you ever go out on full moon nights and watch your gourds." Qustion 1, is this a come on line? Question 2, if its not a come one WHAT THE HELL IS SHE TALKING ABOUT? I'd love some clarification. I've thought about going out the past full moon, but was oddly driven from the garden. What happens if they turn into large killer pumpkins or something? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Have you listened to any Miles Davis lately? I'm totally hooked on It Never Entered My Mind.

No comments: