Monday, April 03, 2006

Weekend Work



This past weekend I tried to finish up projects around the house. I have the sock of the months March (blue sock) to finish. Actually I just started them. I have a zig-zag afghan that I'm working on and a queen size quilt that needs quilting. I got a decent amount of work done on all three. Except for Moab trying to sleep inside the quilt while I was sewing it and the interruption of extra project (privacy curtains for the cats in the motorhome) - I got a lot done.



We leave this Thursday night for another RV trip down to Deming. I'll probably spend the rest of the week getting all of my projects together. I am now thinking about doing one of the two tops here. And of course the kitty which won on the voting.



The chemical peel will have to wait until next week. The doctor is out of town this week and has to do it again. I'm not too happy about that.

No comments: