Monday, April 17, 2006

Bird Killing Must Stop


Mike and I spent most of the weekend working outside (always remember to put sun block on the backs of your arms). On Friday Moab caught yet another 2 birds and we both finally had it. Starting Saturday the cats have been locked up and we have been working on the enclosed porch. First taking everything down and prepping to go back up. I'll take some photos tonight and post them.

I also borrowed a macro lens for my camera from Mouser and took some photos around the yard. I think I'm going to use the knitting ones for a background on the knitting blog. Photos from the super cool macro lens!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, a non-knitting post! Geebus.

Good work with the lens. You should make links in your posts... you know... hyper.

Rae said...

Oh my, the number of birds lost to our four cats. I feel your pain.

Thank you for your suggestion about the scoop neck T over on SKC. I love the pattern, and if I were skilled enough I'd make it larger. ;) Still, it'll make a nice gift (or sweater for my own DD).

Very beautiful pics. Joys of fun lenses.