Monday, April 10, 2006

RV Weekend


We spent the weekend down in Deming for a motorcycle race weekend. I love race weekends. We have the RV, the cats, Mike all to my self, and my knitting. What more could a girl ask for? I worked on 2 out of my 3 projects. Finished one and messed up the other. The pink vest was finished before Saturday afternoon (I started Thursday night on the drive down). The blanket work was great, but then last night while it was dark, I was moving it and dropped a bunch of stitches. I'll now need to spend some time figuring it out. The blue socks didn't get touched.

As for the race ... Mike took 2nd in HW Superbike AM, 5th in Formula AM and 1st in HW twins. He did flat 1:14s for most of the race. Bits from Ray's bike (which he is still riding since his Duc is being fixed) kept falling off - or being removed.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who took that awesome picture that isn't credited? :-P