Monday, March 21, 2011

Project 333 - Summer Edition.



Spring is here. Not coming, not soon to be seen, but already here in Northern New Mexico. I decided that wearing sweaters and close toed shoes might just be a bit wrong this week, so I did my full clothing swap out. As I did it I purged more winter clothes that I didn't wear and summer clothes that I know I wont wear. I also got rid of a couple of items that are a, "need them once in 5 years". I took 3 large trash bags out of shoes, jackets and clothing to take to the thrift store. I haven't done a full purge or counting up 33 items for spring/summer ... but what I plan to do is see what this transition is like and decide as I go. I'm down to just a few tupperwares of clothing to move around for the seasons and it feels fantastic!

2 comments:

Lynne4444 said...

Good for you. I need to do this, the question is will I??

Snag Breac said...

Hey there,
Couldnt find your email address so excuse posting a comment instead!
Just wondered if you wanted to be entered for the Toadstool Felt kit and if so, your name was the first out of the hat...just send me a mail if so - email on the blog....
that bread looks absolutely gorgeous by the way. Where is the recipe from? Glad the Kevins are laying!
Caroline