Carol's Ten this week is: Ten Ways to be More Organized.
1. Lists. I freaking love lists. There is nothing better than a good list.
2. Keeping my list in an easy to carry around location (like a journal).
3. Keep my inbox small. Read all of my emails as they come in.
4. Keep a short to-do list at work. 3-4 things that I can finish in a day.
5. No more clutter. Keep all of my working space (home and office) clean.
6. Listen. Seems like too often people run off and do the wrong thing instead of just listening to first time around.
7. Be realistic. I have long term goals but from day to day I'm realistic about things.
8. Keep work, home and craft lists separate. I carry around journals but they are all different.
9. Notes. When people ask me for things or tell me things I write them down. I have notes that migrate to the to-do lists.
10. Breathing. A nice deep breath when I'm feeling like there is too much going on always helps.
What are 10 things you do to stay organized?