Saturday, January 01, 2011

Project 333.


Happy 2011 everyone. I hope that 2010 ended well for all of you. Today marks the start of my project 333. I sorted through my clothing and picked out my 33 items to wear for the next month. My list includes:
3 pairs of jeans
1 pair of corduroys
1 pair of lounging pants (I wasn't sure if I should count these but did).
3 skirts
3 pairs of tan pants
8 sweaters
9 long sleeve shirts
2 short sleeve shirts
1 lounging sweater

This is only 31 items (and I am not going to include jackets, jewelry or shoes). I have a long green skirt that I made a 10 years ago that I just found in a box of fabric. I want to put some embroidery or felted flowers onto it. I might include this in my 33 items - we'll have to see how it comes out.

What you see in the photo is everything I plan to wear. I know it isn't the "full" 333. But, baby steps - right?

1 comment:

Jim Hill said...

And the point of this is ... what?