Friday, October 29, 2010

What A Week!

Well you might be wondering where I have been this week. It has been a crazy week for sure. Last Friday I found out I had strep throat. I got medication and spent the majority of the weekend on the sofa relaxing. I flew to Washington DC on Monday morning. Got there late. Tuesday I had to brief a bunch of people at NNSA. Was there until late. Then flew home on Wednesday. While I was in DC Mike was holding down the fort and found that when the construction people re-built our spare bathroom they screwed up the pipping to the tub and it has been leaking water since July. The drywall in our bedroom is ruined and we aren't sure about the hardwood floor. He had to deal with the plumber and the contractor who is responsible. Meanwhile sick Moab is on antibiotics and is doing much better. We think she might be fixed. Fingers crossed! I went to work yesterday to a mass of email and voice mail and things to respond to - and now I have today off. I'm still trying to relax and get through all my medication for this cough. Hopefully this next week I can get more blogging in!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

I hope you're feeling better!

Lynne4444 said...

Well Wishes to you. Arrgh on the construction woes. Hope that goes well.