Monday, June 09, 2008

Slow ...

I noticed that I'm on this "once a week" posting. How terrible is that?? Let's get you up to date.

Friday was a day of fun fun fun. Swam at the pool (training for the tri), got my toes done with Courtney and Lee, went to the new sushi place (got take out for the evening). Went to the night time concert ... which was pretty good. A four piece band. We hung out on the grass and ate sushi.

Saturday I went for a 6 mile run, and then cleaned like a freak! Re-organizing the laundry room.

Sunday was a hike and cleaning of birds. Yep. Methow caught and killed a bird. After cleaning up the mess - I showered ... only to have her bring another bird in. I have no idea how she is getting them through the screened in porch ... but she is. The second bird was still alive. I caught him and took him back outside (he seemed to be fine.) He flew off at least.

I did take a photo of the feathers everywhere and Bend looking all excited. Not sure if I'll post it.

Moab slept through both bird incidents (thank goodness). She is the killer of the family and would have killed the second bird upon sight.

No comments: