Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year - 10 Years.

As 2010 is looming on the horizon I am pleased to look back at the past 10 years. Things I'm grateful for over the past 10 years (in no particular order).

1. Our home (we bought it ~7 years ago).
2. Mike (together over 12 years now).
3. Our kitties (brought home at different times - but ~8 years with all three).
4. My friends (I have such a long list of wonderful people in my life ... I am blessed).
5. My family (living in a state near enough ... but not too close).
6. My hobbies (always keeping me busy).
7. Facebook & Twitter (where I have found long lost people).
8. iPods and iPhones (I know - crazy ... but I love them).
9. The great out doors - living in New Mexico for the past 10 years has been a challenge and fantastic. I like being so close to nature.
10. Courtney (finally coming into her own as a sweet chicka and going to Tech - very proud of her).

I hope everyone has a safe new years eve and 2010 greets you with more love and fun than 2009.

No comments: