Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What Is In A Name?

A friend sent me the link to Urban Dictionary's definition of my name. Here you go:

1)Greek/ Latin in Origin. This name means "annoited christian". It's pronounced (kris-TEEN-ah). It is the most beautiful name to a girl.
When Christina was listening to music in the empty seat, I nervously sat next to her.

Christina's smile was as bright as the sun shining above me.

2)A smart girl with no common sense but is smart and funny and has great "what in the world?" momments.
She can't make good hot chocolate.
SHE IS THE CRAZIEST THING ALIVE!
Wow she christina is retarted.

3)The coolest, cutest, nicest girl ever. With the best personality, also very quick witted and very smart. Everyone should get to meet her at least once.
Everyone loves Christina.


Exactly what does this tell me? There are people out there will more spare time on their hands than I have! Yippy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should look up "Los Alamos" and "chemistry" and "Dana"
pretty hilarious