Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sping - New Mexico.

The winds are officially here. This morning I got sand in my teeth as I walked into work - it is a very very attractive look. The reorganization and decluttering of the house is still in full swing. Courtney helped me put together one more little dresser thing - but I have a very very strong urge to just get rid of everything! I'm sort of at my end for having crap around the house.

We got a whole new bedroom set (which is mostly put together and organized). But, it is a king size bed ... which hasn't come in yet. I guess it is good that it isn't here yet - since I have no bedding for a king size ... but hopefully it shows up this week sometime.

Courtney is on spring break and is hanging out. We are talking about camping or going somewhere ... but Bend is having more problems and I need to talk to the vet this morning. I really hope he doesn't have to go in for more work ... but he isn't feeling very good.

On a separate note - I got this graph from a friend. Pretty interesting stuff!


No comments: