Sunday, November 30, 2008

This Little Town.

While at work last week Brian told me something creepy about the little town I live in. He is friends with the towns sewage trap cleaner. What this entails is going out and cleaning out the catch traps when they get clogged (if you have ever seen Dirty Jobs ... you know). Anyway, he says that they have to be cleaned every day between 10-2. That is when the traps get the most clogged. I asked, "What clogs them?". Condoms. Yep. Our little town has probably a higher than normal number of stay at home moms. 10-2 (according to the trap cleaner) is the perfect affair time. Which makes me ask the question ... what makes people cheat? I'm totally going to have to do some research into this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is trap cleaner as cute as mike rowe???

Ummmm mike rowe....

Jim Hill said...

People get bored and the Deal doesn't have late-morning movies.