Saturday, November 15, 2008

Obsessied?


I know that there are some people out there that call me OCC (obsessive compulsive Christina). And today is one of those days that just shines for me. I haven't gotten to cleaning the house in a week or so - and with Methow being sick and an explosion of curry butternut squash soup the other night - let's just say that the house has been messier than I normally like it to be. The boy scouts were picking up food for a food drive this morning ...

With these two things aligned ... I went ape shit. Cleaned out the cupboards, scrubbed the floors, made a snack for tonight's party, treated the wood cabinets, started a fire, and went for a 5 mile run (by the way ... I'm testing out Chi Running which seems to be working pretty well. It requires less energy.)

I have two parties to go to tonight (Avivah's house and Bracken's). I'm kind of excited to get my party face on!

No comments: