Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10 Things - And Methow


Methow isn't feeling too well. Here is a picture of her shaved neck (where they took blood out today). Not sure what is wrong with her. I'll find out tomorrow exactly what is wrong with her (at least I hope).

A friend of mine posted 10 things about herself that most people didn't know. Here are my 10 things!

1. From the center of my neck to my wrist is 34" (which is long considering most knitting patters call for 29").
2. I prefer sci-fi films over most others.
3. I was born in Montana and grew up in Alaska.
4. I have crocked pinky fingers.
5. I like nicknames.
6. My favorite food on the planet is Thai food.
7. I was on a game show when I was 16. Won $15,000.
8. My middle name is after a 70's soap opera character.
9. I've had a perm once in my life. You could call me poodle head!
10.I think Guy Ritchie and Luc Besson are both FANTASTIC. Love both of their films!

There you go. Ten items about my self. Give me yours!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just realized I don't know your middle name!