Sunday, July 15, 2007

Potter & Weekend

In an attempt to finish a book right near the arrival of the new Harry Potter ... I started The Time Machine (which was too tough to get through) and finished Fangs For The Memories. I was hoping to draw the novel out longer. But, it seems that my ability to read Supernatural Romance (which is what this fell under) is pretty fast. I was going to start yet another trashy novel ... but decided to take it up - just a bit. I'm reading a chick-lit novel (which of course if fluff to most people) but at least there wont be any graphic sex scene or neck bitting.

On other news, I saw Harry Potter yesterday. They took a book that was second rate (and by far my least favorite of the series) and made it into a really good movie. I'm totally impressed.

No comments: