I have just found this lady and LOVE her!
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Wednesday, September 05, 2012
Tuesday, September 04, 2012
3 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon yeast
1 tablespoon salt
1 5/8 cup water
1. Mix ingredients, cover and let sit over night (you must do it over night)
2. Form into a ball using flour and let sit covered for 15 minutes
3. Dust with flour, wrap in a cotton towel and let sit for 1.5 hours
A) meanwhile heat the oven to 450 and let a Le crueset pot heat for 30 minutes (with the lid on)
4. Put dough in pot and in the oven with the lid on - bake for 30 minutes
5. uncover and bake for another 10 minutes
6. Remove, cool and eat!!!
Monday, September 03, 2012
Peeled and sliced. Put into a jar with sugar water (1 cup sugar to 3 cups of water). Can for 20-30 minutes.
2 cups basil
1/2 cup Parmesan
1/2 cup olive oil
1/3 cup pin nuts
3 cloves garlic
3 roasted green chiles
Salt and pepper to taste
All in a blender or mixer of some kind. I put it into a Tupperware and cover the top in olive oil. Stays fresh in the freezer for up to a year.