A fellow blogger, Carol, always has a Ten on Tuesday that she posts. This Tuesday is 10 Dream Vacations. I love to travel and I love vacations so this one is perfect.
1. Nepal. I've always wanted to go. Always.
2. Egypt. It has been on my list since I was 9 years old.
3. New England. I've never been and since a house that my great great great great great great great Grandfather built is in CT and is still standing as a historical site - I'd like to see it.
4. Biking tour of Ireland. I've wanted to see it from bike and drink at pubs.
5. Peru. Mostly to see Machu Piccu. But, there is something about Peru that calls to me.
6. Yoga retreat to India. Yep. I'd love to see all that India has to offer and do it while relaxing in the lotus position.
7. Thailand. My favorite food on the planet is Thai food. I think I'd like to bike and travel by train around Thailand and then spend some time on small islands.
8. Greece. All of Greece. The blue trimmed buildings, the sea, the boats and sand. No other beach type place has ever called to me. Greece does.
9. Finally I'd like to redo Darwin's trip to the Galapagos Islands. I'd like to take journals and write about everything I see. Document it as if I was Darwin.
10. Outer-space. Yep. I would go if I could. I'd like to walk on the moon or see Mars. Beam me up Scotty!
There you go. My ten top vacations!