Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I'll write more later. But an outlet in the house caught our spare bedroom bed on fire. The room is gone and the house is non-livable. The cats made it out okay and neither of us was home at the time.







5 comments:

Jim Hill said...

Holy jeeze!

Kristin @ Meanbean said...

whoa...I"m glad you're ok, but wow. I'm so sorry! :(

Ester said...

Oh gosh. I don't know what to say except that I am so thankful that you and the kitties are safe.

Anonymous said...

so sorry - the boys were worried about the cats and fish :) Bean

Jennifer said...

I'm glad that everyone is safe! Call me if you need anything!