Friday, July 31, 2009

What Is Happening?



The weather around here has been crazy. I posted about the massive hail storm (that damaged the car), there has been rain, winds, and just plain hot humid days. All of this is very strange for the high desert where we live. Night before last was one of the works lightning/thunder/wind storms we have in years. And then yesterday it hailed again - and the hail just hung around in my garden for the rest of the night.

There was an article a while back about global warming and sun spots. Actually there has been some pretty interesting new research into it - and with this new system it predicts heating and cooling cycles. It predicts our weather right now. Darn it - does this mean I need to just not fix the car and wait for all the hail storms to finish?? And why wont I be around for the next ice age? I'd really like to see that!

No comments: