Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Respect Their Authority.


Humans are very interesting creatures. This photo was taken last night at the hotel where every night at 5:30 they have free shots of tequila. What do free shots of tequila mean? Even most people who don't drink show up for something FREE. Weather they enjoy it or not - aren't you suppose to rush for something FREE?



It was 111 degrees yesterday. Even with sunblock and sitting under an umbrella at the pool I got a bit of sun. I believe it was the few times I walked to the bathroom and also radiating off the concrete.

Finally I read this article and found it fascinating. I always knew that my cats were controlling me - now I have scientific proof!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you two! The bug is pretty cool, also. It hasn't rained in 5 whole days here!!!
Karin

Anonymous said...

...and is that Bracken in a TIE???
Karin

Unknown said...

Its like that line from Miss Saigon - people will buy anything as long as its free!

Unknown said...

Seriously, I found this quite by accident on amazon today - and check out the kindle price...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002DYJR4G/ref=kinw_tu_ts_1