Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Garmin 405

As my pit betty of the year award Mike got me the Garmin 405 (GPS watch thing ... mostly for running). I decided to wear it on this trip. So, far it has been interesting. In the course of a day as using it as a watching it has 83% of its battery life left. I found out that the part of the highway between Santa Fe and Los Alamos(where you get off for the bi-pass) is 7300 feet. Which means that is why the snow was falling more there than in Los Alamos when we left the house early yesterday morning.

I plan on using the map out my route feature today while walking around Washington DC. Wish me luck with my groovy new watch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you gadget weanie! let us know what you are up to in the 'land of the black leather jackets'.....Bean