Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Details, details, details ...

Details are sometimes really hard to put down on a blog. A journal, yes ... but blog. Who in the hell is reading the details??

In mining old journals I found some pretty interesting and funny things out about myself. First, off - I wrote WAY WAY too much poetry in my life. I think I could go the rest of my life without writing any and I would still have a gross of terrible poetry to publish on my death bed. Maybe if you readers are lucky you will get the read the beauty I wrote in 1989 with Sammy. We were pretty funny kids.

I also found that I have lists for everything. Books, movies, do before I die list, things to finish this week, loves, hates ... these lists go back to 1988 (or there abouts). The funny part ... some of the stuff on the lists hasn't changed at all.

Ode to mac and cheese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm....mac&cheese....

Karin

onthemove - klh said...

ummm....if you don't blog like you journal, should you do both? I have been trying to figure that out. And if you should do both, where do the lists belong :-)