Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day 2 - No Peel


Day 2 is coming to an end and my face is showing no more signs of the chemical peel. The doctor told me that by today my face would be bright red. And yet - I see nothing too different from yesterday. See photo. My face is a bit bubbly - like a light sun burn. But, that is about it. I'm hoping that by tomorrow it starts coming off.

I'm finding the whole blog thing wonderful. This evening we are hanging out watching Bones and I'm knitting. I'm hoping to have the pink socks done this evening. I should be wrapping up the rest of my projects this weekend. Next Thursday night we are going to RV down to Deming for Mike's second race weekend. I can't wait to get on the road and get more projects done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not looking too bad. maybe you will be spared!

D