Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blog - Blog - Oh Blog



This is my first posting. I was out surfing the web the other day and noticed that a lot of great knitters have wonderful blog sites to chat about knitting and life in general. I figured I could get on the wagon as well. So welcome to my blog.

Currently I'm working on a number of knitting projects. I've joined a sock of the month club, with a girlfriend Rebecca . It has been a blast so far. And these sock (January's sock actually) are currently under progress.

Sock one is complete, and sock two is in the works. I'm totally in love with these - I think they might be the best socks so far in the kits.

Thanks for reading my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Princess of the Known Universe, a.k.a. Sock Princess. The pink sock is beautiful. Very Jealous. I am just very excited to be mentioned by name as your sock girlfriend. My VK skirt is coming along fabulously. Hopefully it will be finished in time for an upcoming spring fling. Envious too, about the face peel. I go in three weeks to remove all my post pregnancy imperfections. Keep us updated.