I've decided to take back up with Carol's Ten on Tuesday. Her question for this week is 10 things I did this weekend.
1. I picked fruit from my trees.
2. I made peach, pear, ginger butter.
3. I took my kid to gymnastics.
4. I got over a cold (thank goodness).
5. I had a bbq with great friends.
6. I reorganized my jewelry.
7. I cleaned (who ever gets away with a weekend of not cleaning?)
8. I finished a book (it was so-so).
9. I've been cleaning out closets and thinking about project 333 again.
10. I finished a pair of mittens.
Next time I promise to have a few more photos!