Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

This weeks Ten on Tuesday is perfect for this time of year, 10 Favorite Holiday Shows. Here is my list.
1. Love Actually. I love the cast, the story line and all of the players. Great movie even with the whole holiday aspect.

2. The Ref. There is something about the upset, crazy family activities that just reminds me of my family and makes me love watching it.

3. Elf. It is so funny and uplifting. I could watch it over and over.

4. Home Alone. An oldy but goody. The kid is so cute.

5. Christmas Vacation. FUNNY!

6. The Grinch. The movie version. I like to sing along and adore Cindy LuWho.

7. The Grinch. Cartoon. Reminds me of my childhood.

8. Christmas Story. I was the kid who licked frost and got my mouth stuck to a pole.

9. Scrooged. The one with Bill Murry.

10. Nightmare Before Christmas. I'm a big fan of this dark cartoon crossover between Halloween and Christmas.

All of these movies I have on DVD and like to watch them while I'm wrapping gifts and drinking hot cider!

No comments: