Thursday, February 05, 2009

Spring?


Oh Spring .... My bulbs have not started to pop up yet - but I'm sure they will soon. It has been very warm here lately and I fear that winter is over. Well, fear might be a bit strong. I'm always up for the changing of the season.

I've been working like a busy bee around the house trying to finish up craft projects and get stuff in place for spring house work. Long list - but I'll post it at some point. 2 quilts down, a number of sewing projects done, and knitting projects in progress ... but going fast.

Mike has been on travel for the past couple of weeks. Ukraine and now Japan. I hope he finds me some lovely tea or yarn in Japan. We are also leaving in a couple of weeks for a tracking class in Yellowstone. I'm excited to freeze my butt off :)

No comments: