Thursday, January 01, 2009

On The Mountain

Yesterday Dana, Mike, Ray and I went up to the Santa Fe ski hill. It has been forever since I've been on skis and it was a very interesting start to the day. We left Los Alamos at 7:15. Got to the mountain. Mike rented a snow board. Dana and I changed into our boots, got our passes, and tested out my old school skis (a.k.a they aren't shaped and are very long). The first couple of times I tried to turn I noticed that it was much much harder than I remembered. But, by lunch time Dana and I were flying around the mountain and having a blast. I can't believe I've been away from them for so long!

Happy 2009 everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to add that you looked like an 80s rock star. bow-chica-bow-bow. Neon green and purple!

You rocked.