Friday, July 04, 2008

Old School BFF

So we are up in Denver and just got to spend some time with Alicia ... or Sam ( depending on how you know her). I'v known Alicia since we were super little kids. I think we met in 3rd grade. We have had two falling outs over the years, but we always return to being friends. It was fantastic to see her. I could be in a crowd and I'd be able to pick her out ... Maybe that just has something to do with knowing someone the majority of your life.

Things I remember about Sammy ( a nickname I gave her in highschool):
she wore moon boots the first time I met her
we were in the library
I walked up to her and said, "want to bent friend?"

Ah childhood! When life was all about the easy of becoming friends and just hangng!

I've missed you these past 9 years Sam!!!!

No comments: