Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend from my weekend.










This past weekend was short (2 days) and action packed. Courtney came up on Friday. We hung out and got ready for the weekend (sorting out gear and stuff we needed). Saturday morning I got you early and had John attach the bindings to my new shaped skis ... moving on from my old straight skis. Then Court and I went down to ABQ. We had to do some shopping (Target and clothing shopping). Had a late lunch and then went to a hockey game. We left ABQ late and got home around midnight ... after watching the game. 7am Sunday morning Jon (a friend of Court's who stayed over), Court and I went up to the mountain. It was crap skiing. Super icy and not terribly fun - but we got a good half day in. Then my nephews came over to play video games. Courtney helped me around the house and then left. Two days and I'm exhausted.

No comments: