Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trash.


As I was driving home today I was shocked by what people do. Okay, not shocked. But, I guess impressed with the idiocy by which people live their lives. It seems that the "go green" is something that some people think of - maybe more than in the past (which I do appreciate). But, what is it with people and their trucks.

I know ... they guzzle gas. And that isn't so cool for work commuting ... but that isn't my real problem. My real problem is the trash they toss in the back and then wait for the wind to pick up and blow out. It would be the same as me strapping a box to the top of my Subaru and putting all my fast food bags and beer cans in it (not that I have fast food bags or beers cans ... but if I did that would be where I'd store them). Is there a reason for this? Laziness to find a trash can? A wish for the planet to be covered in beer cans? What is it??

I'm taking Methow to her last vet appointment today. Her eye is looking fantastic. Then I fully plan to go see Twilight. Sammy says it is pretty good. I hope that they haven't screwed my pictures of the characters (you know when you read a book and imagine the characters ... hate it when they totally screw with them).

No comments: