Tuesday, May 20, 2008

On Their Back

Lately I've been hearing mellow songs and just grooving on them. There is one that is titled, "on their back" ... which has nothing to do with what you are thinking. It is playing right now and fantastic!

Recently I've seen two movies that I need to see again to even understand. First is Southland Tales. It seems like one of those movies that if you were drunk or high you might get. But, I just couldn't follow what was happening. The second is Revolver. It was written by two of my FAVORITE writers for film (Guy Ritchie and Luc Besson). The movie is about the odds and has a bit of action, gangsters and of course twists and turns (that only Ritchie and Besson could put together). But, at the end of the film ... you are still wondering.

Anyone seen these two films?

No comments: