Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hmmm - Should I Become A Robot?

I've had a headache for the past week or so. Hasn't gone away. Medication doesn't help. More coffee, less coffee, more exercise, less exercise ... nothing seems to work.

So, this morning, while out on a run, I think to myself, "Why is my nose running?" And I remember. My allergy medication ran out like 2 weeks ago and I haven't refilled it yet. Thus, I believe that my nose, throat and head are all suffering from allergies.

My question is, why is it that when things happen with your body, it takes SO long to put it together? Sometimes I'll be sleepy, joints ache, hair coming out, gaining weight ... and I'll think, "What in the world is going on? Am I dying?" It takes Mike asking, "Have you had your thyroid medication check recently." for me to put it together.

I'm thinking that in the future we need some sort of digital screen installed in humans to tell us exactly what is going on. It is apparent that breathing, eating, sleeping and defecating are about all I can handle without some sort of note from myself or to myself.

Robot Princess Of The Known Universe. Yes. That has a good ring to it. I'll keep you posted on the mods and XBox hook-up abilities.

No comments: